• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a small villa with a splash pool

staceywj

Mouseketeer
We do not need a big home since it is just my DH, DD and myself but since we do want a private pool we would need a villa. Could anyone recommend any homes that would be reasonably priced that would fit our needs? A hot tub would be an added bonus, but not a necessity.

Thanks,
Stacey

What price do you consider reasonable?
We are renting a 4 br house with private pool for less than $100 a night in Indian Ridge through VRBO.
We don't need all that space either but we couldn't beat that price. Once you know your budget and location requirements it shouldn't be hard to find what you want.

I was also thinking in the $100 price range and did not want to go too much over that with pool heat included. Could you post the link to where you are staying or send it to me in an email. My email address is staceywjan@yahoo.com

Thanks for your reply and have a great trip!
Stacey

OK your email bounced back so I pm'd you.

HunnyPots, would you mind sharing that information with me also? I'm in the process of planning for a mid-June trip and this is our first time trying to rent a villa. I've looked at listings on VRBO until my eyes are crossed:crazy: and I still haven't found quite what I'm looking for in my price range. Thanks.:)

Some of the TH, for example at WH have splash pools - but not a full size pool. They may be worth looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter