Looking for a recipe from Beaches and Cream!!

Fantasia Girl

Fort Wilderness is my second home :)
Hi I am looking for the "recipe" for the orange sherbert shake I got there last trip.... it is sooooo good and I have been craving one since the weather is getting warmer!!! It's called Frozen Sunshine! Please help!!!

Thanks in advance!!:)

Well I guess I will just try to make it myself... I think it has orange sherbert, vanilla ice cream and seltzer water...wish me luck, if it turns out I'll post the ingredients!!!

MMM...Frozen Sunshine!!!! :p

There was a picture of this drink in the new Disney Magazine but sadly :( no recipe. I hope your trial works out. :)

Hi! I got this from Deb's site...at least it tells you what's in it...and you could go from there!

Good luck! :)

Frozen Sunshine -- Orange sherbet, vanilla ice cream, and seltzer, blended to perfection and topped with whipped cream and candied orange slice $4.95

Wellllll? Have you found it?? Now I'm thinking about them...hehe...thought you may have found the magic potion! ;)

:D

Sorry it took so long to get back, I did try out the recipe, ....I used:

Equal parts of orange sherbert to vanilla ice cream (Breyer's the kind with the little bean shavings in it)
Then I added just a little bit of sparkling water (seltzer) to the blender as I mixed...Just until it was a good consistency.

Voila! Frozen Sunshine!!!!

It's really good, and EASY to make!

Top with whipped cream, and an orange wedge..YUMM!:D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter