Looking for a new TV - Purchased, thank you all!

Thanks, beccasmom! Right now I'm watching tv on my Amazon Fire (8", but less than 18" away :)), so I'm 'okay' for the moment. Right now, I have the 40" 2019 TCL in my cart. The 43" is only $20 more. I'm debating...

No more debate! I bought the 43" - because it will be here Saturday, but the 40" not until Monday : D

Last edited:
ooo nice! im glad u got a TV quickly!

i took a few hours researching on my TV...

Thanks, beccasmom! Right now I'm watching tv on my Amazon Fire (8", but less than 18" away :)), so I'm 'okay' for the moment. Right now, I have the 40" 2019 TCL in my cart. The 43" is only $20 more. I'm debating...

No more debate! I bought the 43" - because it will be here Saturday, but the 40" not until Monday : D

I don't think you will regret getting the 43". It's a nice 'step-up' size. Problem is you can never go back now to a smaller tv. They seem so teeny lol. Enjoy your new tv!

Happy to help! Enjoy! I’m a “retail enabler” from way back!;)

Seriously though - I think you’ll be happy with your choice!

Now my problem is getting rid of the old one! I spent more than I planned, I hate to spend anotyer $25 for disposal ;(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter