Looking for a good sippy cup for DD

We tried the take and toss ones but by son pops the top off. we did just by their new ones that screw on but haven't tried them yet

we currently use these

gerber-transition-cups_1211387489_LRG.png

My son loves them

can you tell me where you found the cinderella cup

I ordered them from allaboardtoys.com
It is a Disney Princess Meal Mates 10 oz soft spout cup

Click on the Disney Princess catagory and then click on Disney Princess Dinnerware (its a picture of a fork and spoon with Princesses on them). That will take you to the page and scroll down toward the bottom. Its a purple cup and it is $3.57. Shipping is a flat $5.95. I ordered 2 of them and hope that they will be good.

Nalgene makes an awesome, unbreakable sippy cup. You can find it on the rei or dick's sporting goods website.

we currently use these

gerber-transition-cups_1211387489_LRG.png

My son loves them

My DS also used these as a first "sippy" cup, but we used it with out the valve. He wasn't crazy about having to suck but just drinking he was good with and he actually moved very quickly to a straw cup.

That could be an issue as well for your little one as well, she might not like having to work for her drink. You could try what you have with out the valve. Now this does create a small spillage factor, but we just didn't let DS have a free for all with his cup (unless it was water.)

I ordered them from allaboardtoys.com
It is a Disney Princess Meal Mates 10 oz soft spout cup

Click on the Disney Princess catagory and then click on Disney Princess Dinnerware (its a picture of a fork and spoon with Princesses on them). That will take you to the page and scroll down toward the bottom. Its a purple cup and it is $3.57. Shipping is a flat $5.95. I ordered 2 of them and hope that they will be good.

Just posting back as I got the cups in today. That was fast shipping as I ordered them on the 17th and today is the 19th. They came UPS. I really like the cup. The spout is soft, yet firmer than the Nuk cup I bought and the spout is built in to the lid so no pulling it out.:thumbsup2

My son just wouldn't/couldn't do a sippy cup, but he took to the spillproof straw type very well. Speech therapists tell me that the straw type are actually better for the child for speech development:confused3 so that was an unintentional bonus for me.

I was happy to see this post! I work as a speech therapist in Early Intervention and highly recommend going straight to a straw cup (or open cup but 12 mos. is a little young for that!). Of course, as a mom of twins, I also recognize that there are times when you need a really good spill-proof sippy cup but if I had it to do over again, I actually would not have given them to my kiddos. The soft spout cups are strongly discouraged as they are very much like bottle drinking and promote the same suckling pattern that a nipple does.

These things: http://www.munchkin.com/products/detail.html?section=prodCategories&ID=10021&pID=1096 ROCK!!! They also make a straw style, which my DS2 loves.

I have a few munchkin ones like this and I LOVE them too, we also have a few Nubys and the muchkins pretty much never leak, the Nuby's often leak. DD is 16 months old and will only use the soft/silicone spouts. And she chews through them everytime a new tooth comes in. So I buy more and more and more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter