Looking for a FIRM pillow...?

AquamarineSteph

DIS Veteran
I have tried local stores to find a firm pillow. Everything I've found is squishy. I confess that I'm picky about this issue, but I need a pillow where your face doesn't sink into it.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to look?

Thank you in advance.

If you have an IKEA near you, they sell a wide range of pillows. I bought their firmest pillow and it was too firm for me but my husband loves it.

I LOVE my pillows from Costco. I got the PureLux Comfort Cool Memory Foam All Positions Pillow.
They're not only firm but they stay cool also. I'm not sure if they sell them in the store because I ordered my on line, $29.99.

I have tried local stores to find a firm pillow. Everything I've found is squishy. I confess that I'm picky about this issue, but I need a pillow where your face doesn't sink into it.

Does anyone have any suggestions of where to look?

Thank you in advance.

Dh loves that kind of pillow also. He has had the one from Temper-Pedic for 17 years and is still like new. He got it the same time as we got our Temper-Pedic mattress. It was pricey, but has paid for itself over and over.

They have plenty 'knock-offs' that are 'not' firm and are cheaper, but you can't go wrong on the 'brand' one.

I'm also very picky with my pillows, but I have to one that I can wrap my arms around and make it conform like I want it. LOL

I think ours are Serta brand extra-firm - they were from Wal-Mart and are pretty good. I've also bought the Charter Club "never go flat" in extra firm from Macy's and they were pretty good (they did go flat though)/.

I'm an admitted pillow snob...been searching for decades for the right pillow. The closest I've come is the Sleep Number pillow. Expensive, but worth it. It's 2 pieces and you pick the inner and outer layers for the firmness/softness you like. I have a very firm inner core with a down outer core. Soft to the touch on the outside but doesn't "squish" flat. I have this one for 4 years and it's still like when it was new.

I LOVE my pillows from Costco. I got the PureLux Comfort Cool Memory Foam All Positions Pillow.
They're not only firm but they stay cool also. I'm not sure if they sell them in the store because I ordered my on line, $29.99.

Same! ^^^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter