• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for a Disney bag, but can't find one!

chewysmom

Mouseketeer
While watching my WDW free dvd yesterday, I saw the cutest mickey bag. :) It's a large tote bag that's just his pants, if that makes sense. I've googled and googled, emailed Disney shopping, etc, but can't find that bag anywhere. Anyone have any ideas??

(Not ruling out the idea that it may have been a custom, handmade bag of course).

While watching my WDW free dvd yesterday, I saw the cutest mickey bag. :) It's a large tote bag that's just his pants, if that makes sense. I've googled and googled, emailed Disney shopping, etc, but can't find that bag anywhere. Anyone have any ideas??

(Not ruling out the idea that it may have been a custom, handmade bag of course).
Is this it? I saw it on ebay.
tote.jpg

Not sure if you use facebook, but there is a page - Personal Disney shopper - that finds all types of items at Disney World. Check it out. I used the services while I was at Disney World 15-20 Mar 2011 and was satisfied.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter