Looking for 100 resale at either BWV or BCV

cman

Mouseketeer
I've been watching the websites of a few of the companies that are recommened by people here.

We are looking for 75-100 points at BWV or BCV with a use year of Feb.

I haven't seen anything listed but yet I've seen a few posts here by people that are in the process of closing these exact types of contracts.

Why don't I see them listed on the websites? Is it such a popular combination that it never makes it to the list on the website?

What gives??

Some contracts never make it to the listings. If you are sure you want to buy, contact one of the companies and let them know what you are looking for. It will probably increase your chances of getting it.

I agree - you may want to make a few phone calls to these resellers and let them know what you are looking for. Although, we did that with TTS and never received a phone call. HOWEVER, I checked their web site almost daily and did see a package that fit us, so we jumped on it. ******** *********** was really good about communicating - I think she sent us an email re: a package that was coming out so we jumped on that one.

Lesson that we learned...do put your names on the call lists if at all possible, but DON'T rely on them...keep checking daily if at all possible. Now is a great time to buy - after the price jump, people are now putting their packages up for sale again - we had a really dry spell for a while there.

Good luck!

I have sent an email to three of the companies but I don't think it's getting me very far.

I also check the site listings but I'm convinced that contracts only show up there if they have called their contacts on wait lists and they have no bites.

I just don't know why I'm not getting any calls. I know the contracts I'm looking for are out there since I've seen people here closing on them. Maybe I'm just at the bottom of the list.

Maybe try calling or even call repeatedly...I hate to be like this, but sometimes you have to...you know the story about the squeaky wheel...

I know with some resellers we got nowhere with call lists either...others we did well. In the end your persistence will pay off. It did for us twice - we also were looking for small BWV or BCV packages...good luck...

Originally posted by cman
I have sent an email to three of the companies but I don't think it's getting me very far.
cman, I would definitely CALL the resale brokers to get your name on their lists rather than relying on e-mail. We purchased 2 BWV contracts through different resellers and, both times, it was a matter of making a phone call (and perhaps getting a bit lucky that they happened to have what we were looking for)! We have a February use year on both our contracts -- seems like this is the use year that you see the least contracts for (at least lately)

Good luck!

Ruth

You must jump on a contract the minute you see it posted or it willbe gone. I check daily for the ones I want and then call immediately. I've still almost missed out on a contract because someone else called first and I recently got one when the caller before me hesitated and needed a few minutes t o think about it and call back. Luckily, I had already decided what I wanted to pay and said I'd take it right away. Now I'm just waiting for Disney to pass on it.

Did you get that one yesterday at TSS? It went pretty fast....I hope it was you!!

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter