looking for 1 night hotel in southern TENN.

from Canada

Mouseketeer
Hi, can anyone recommend a hotel for our 1 night stopover. We're going end of Feb. I-75. Im looking to stop somewhere between Sweetwater and Chattenooga. I'd prefer a place with an indoor pool and possibly a continental breakfast.
Any ideas?
Karen

There are a ton of hotels at exit 60 Sweetwater. If you can get your hands on a CAA book, it will list them all along with the amenities. Can't help you specifically because we are never looking for an indoor pool on the way down/back. As well, just into Georgia (Dalton), there are a couple of exits with lots of hotels as well.

Glad to see someone gets to go this winter ... I'm not going, unfortunately :(

Safe trip ...

Mary Liz

We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Ringgold, GA just south of Chattanooga a couple of years ago. Nothing fancy, but the room was clean, indoor pool (not as common down there) , and continental breakfast.

- Mike

Thanks for the tips. I will go to CAA this week and get the books on the states we will be driving thru. I have Dave Hunters book already. I think I'll get a trip tik too, that way I can use the maps in Daves book, and the kids can use the trip tik!
If anyone else has any suggestions, Im open to your help!
Thanks
Karen

We just got back yesterday from a driving trip to Florida using the I-75 route.

I was very pleased with the hotels we got using the "green" or "red" travel coupon books that are available at each state's welcome center and rest areas along the road. You can also view coupons on-line at roomsavers.com (also referenced in Dave Hunter's book) and the "red" coupons can also be found on-line. I always

Based on Dave Hunter's recommendations, and personal experience, I looked for Wingate Inns, Jameson Inns, Signiture Inn, Hampton Inn, or Fairfield Inn. These brands I have found have fairly consistent quality. I'm sure other brands are good as well, but I just haven't had as much experience with others (Quality and Comfort may be pretty good too). I drove past the Days Inn near Sweetwater, and it looked fine. You can find coupons for most of these brands. Don't think many will have indoor pools tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter