Look what happened when I tried to add my 15lb. clippie

Lynn CC

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran who is a veteran DISe
I'm so clueless about adding anything to my profile, that's why I never added my 10lb wish. When I got to 15 I figured I'd try to add it. Can anyone help?....please!

Sorry Lynn, I haven't got a clue about clippie (as you can see from mine, I have never added a 10 lb one!! LOL).

Just wanted to say congratulations on your loss!!!!

Keep it up....or down!! LOL!!

Thanks Rosemary for making me feel better about the clippie!
Are you and your DH both on Atkins since your getaway to Bermuda?

Yes Lynn, today marks the 2 week!! DH is doing great, although he had some "hidden" carbs during week one he is much better now. He was AMAZED at the amount of carbs in things, he now reads labels!!!!

We hope to keep this up until we leave for WDW on July 18!! We will be at WDW for 2 weeks so I am a little nervous about going off while there. We may try to be good for week one and then have fun week two!! We will play it by ear.......Our first dinner is at Boma's................ooooooooooo........coconut tiramisu!! OUCH!!

Try adding the following at the end of you clippie line [/IMG]

15wish.gif

the img part should be in lower case and you need to add [/img] at the end. That should do it.

Hi! Yup they're right you need the [/img] at the end - and it can be upper or lower case, I've tried it both ways - well, whatever! When you get to your next clippie just go to the old one and change the number! I highlighted the 5 in my last one and put in 10 and there it was! Didn't have to mess with anything else!

Congrats on the new clippies it looks great on you . . . . even tho we have to imagineit at this point.

Karyn

Well, even though the clippie isn't showing up, I still have to shout CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! You have worked REALLY REALLY REALLY hard to earn that clippie, and the code looks just as beautiful as "the real thing"!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO for you!!!! :)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I agree, the clippie looks beautiful no matter what!! :) Congratulations to you!! :)

Thanks everyone for the congratulations...lets see if the clippie works?

Yes!!! Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter