Longer term rental?

mulanrouge

Mouseketeer
My cousin and I are looking at longer term rentals in the area (3 months maybe?). Can anyone recommend websites that offer these kind of rentals? We have briefly looked but are finding the prices quite high (like 3000 bucks per month). It can be greater Orlando area ...Davenport, Kissimmee etc..

I don't know of a website that focuses on longer term rentals. I think that VRBO or Homeaway would be good places to start. I would suggest searching for a place that you like and then contact the owner to see if you can negotiate a better long term rate. When we were renting our vacation villa we were contacted occasionally about a long term rental. Usually a snowbird looking for a winter rental. We never did it as it would have interfered with our winter vacation plans. But there are a lot of rentals out there and I suspect you will be able to find one that would make a deal. That said, don't expect too great of a deal especially on what might be a popular home with a high occupancy rate.

$ 3000 a month or $ 750 a week is a good rate for what you get ( All Electricity & fully furnished with kitchen )

How much would you spend at a Disney Hotel for 7 nights or even any hotel in Hwy 27 /192 area ?

I would check out Windsor Hills Official rentals. Google should give you their official page, and they also have a FB page. Huge complex close to the parks.

If you find a community you like near Disney, search for the private owner sites. Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills, etc. each have a community specific website where you enter your specific dates and the owners contact you directly with a quote for your stay. This way, you can minimize fees to external sites.

Most of the 5+ bedroom houses near Disney have carrying costs above $3000/ month. You might have better luck further away in communities NOT targeting short term renters because the owners won't have all of the fees for HOA and management companies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter