• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

long week

MMcCarthy

DIS Veteran
I am a finance director for a small nonprofit. Today we had to defend a grant in front of a committee. The person who wrote the grant did not use the current guidelines. We got torn apart. I really was trying to stay on program this week. After the meeting, I went to Wendys and had a grilled chicken and a large fry. I feel awful because I should have eaten something better for me. It was a realy look week and this was the climax. I am hoping I can get back on track now. Just needed someone to talk to. Thanks

So, you slipped. You can't go back and change what you did, just accept that those fries are in the past and move on.

You <i>can</i> do this, sweetie. I know you can. All of your WISH friends are going to help you.

One day at a time. We're here to help. {{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Katholyn

Sorry that this happened. You came to the right place. Move past all the bad feelings and try to focus on each day you have from here on to do the best you can for you.
:hug:

I'm impressed that you got the grilled chicken. You could have gone for a double (okay a triple) with cheese and everything plus the fries with a side of the cheese sauce you can put on a baked potato and a frosty. My point is that you could have done a lot worse.

Each day is a new opportunity for you to eat on plan. Use this misstep as a learning experience. Now that you know stressful situations can trigger off plan eating, you can plan better for it the next time it happens.

We are here to support you anytime you need it! Take care!!! :)

Ditto Zera's pride. I would have done a Big Bacon Classic and a Frosty for sure! I know how you feel. I got shredded last week too. Good for admitting it. Just put it behind you and go onward and downward.

We're here when you need to vent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter