Long wait...even with ADR's?

The only really long wait (about 45 minutes) was Chef Mickey's, when the lady who checked us in forgot about us...No biggie though wasn't worth ruining my trip over. :goodvibes Here are some other wait times:

Crystal Palace- Dinner 5:40 showed up a little early about 10-15 min
Donald's Breakfast- First breakfast of the day (HUGE MISTAKE MADHOUSE) 10-15 Min
Sci-Fi- 15-20 Min (but worth it and they told us at check-in they were running behind)
Whispering Canyon- 2-5 Min

So really if you plan on waiting around 10-15 min after checking in you will be fine. For the most part though it is not that bad waiting.

The longest wait we have ever had was at Jiko the day after Thanksgiving. We waited about an hour. I would have left but we had a friend with us that really wanted to try it.

Lets see I waited about 35 min at Ohanas last Aug and then about 10 at Le Cellier, CRT about 15 all the same trip, other than that I didnt have any waits. Trip before that we went Spring Break and the parks were packed we had an Prime Time ADR and waited for over 30 min before giving up and going next door to Hollywood and Vine and were seated immediately but the food was icky..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter