Long Shot....Do you live near a Rainforest Cafe?

JadenLayne

<font color=darkpink>I want to put my booty on rec
We will be eating at The Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney on Sept. 15th and I would love to join the Safari Club to take advantaege of the Priority Seatings and also the 10 percent discounts.

I went to the websight and it said you had to purchase this at a restaurant. Does anyone have this? Would it be possible for me to pay someone to get one for our family? Would anyone be willing to do this? If we get one do you get the card immediantely or do they send it to you in the mail?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

We have a safari club card from our son's birthday. It was a one time purchase and we have used it for priority seating at RFC at AK twice and in local one twice. We were seated in 5 minutes each time. You get a hard card mailed back to you, but I think there is a temp card attached to the application. The person getting the card would need all you personal information including birthday to fill out the application. Do you feel comfortable giving this out? You can send me a PM if you want to.
Connears

Have you gone to the RFC website? I know they have a toll-free number you can call. I have heard of others being able to sign up over the phone.

I, myself, had not used my card in a couple of years and it had expired. I was able to call and have it reinstated for a one-time charge of $10.

You can either take the ten pecent discount or receive a free appetizer. We always take the free appetizer -- a much better value -- unless you're dining with a huge party.

princess:

I have one in my town - literally 5 minutes from me! If you have no luck with a pp, let me know!

JadenLayne said:
We will be eating at The Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney on Sept. 15th and I would love to join the Safari Club to take advantaege of the Priority Seatings and also the 10 percent discounts.

I went to the websight and it said you had to purchase this at a restaurant. Does anyone have this? Would it be possible for me to pay someone to get one for our family? Would anyone be willing to do this? If we get one do you get the card immediantely or do they send it to you in the mail?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I Recently joined the Safari Club. I live near DL and frequent it, I don not know if I will be there for a month. When do you need it by? If all else fails, PM me and I will be happy to do it next time I go.

Wanted to post a HUGE THANK YOU to Connie for getting this for me and to everyone else who offered. The DIS is great!!!! I appreciate it so so much!!!!!!! Now I can buy DH his zillion RFC t-shirts and save the 10 percent.....LOL!

Thanks again Connie, your the best!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter