• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long Island DIS/DVC Meet Scheduled for March 10th

I hope so!

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

dvcjoke.gif
dvcis.gif

Hopefully we will be all dug out by then. :eek:

Hope no one is supposed to fly out of here on Monday.

Not too late to join you I hope. My husband and I did not know until this weekend that we could make it. We could use some other answers to the question "Why are you going to WDW again? Haven't you been there enough? Don't you want to go anywhere else?"

Maureen and Pete

LOL, I went to lunch yesterday with the people in my office, and two of the guys gave me that"why do you go so much" cross examination. they're both daddies with very young kids, and haven't been there yet.

songbird

The meeting is still scheduled for next Saturday 3/10. Hopefully we'll all be dug out by then. See you all soon!!!

-Deborah
'99 OKW
'00 OKW
'01 BWV & Poly, BWV

Maureen & Pete,
Why do I go to WDW so much? Because I l-i-k-e it! I'll try to think up more answers for you before next Saturday! Can't wait until then. (Hopefully all the weather predictions will be wrong, there won't be much snow and all the people who made my regular shopping day such a chore in the supermarket will have too much food in their houses!)
Wheeee!

NancyDVC

There wouldn't happen to be a few pin traders attending this meet, would there? Trying to figure out if it pays to throw my pin bags in the car...
Rob :)

Friends Don't Let Friends Pin Trade!!! :)

Rob, it can't hurt to bring your pins. I personally don't do the pin thing, at least not yet ;) but I love looking at them.

Kimberly-Lucas and Ripley's Mom

dvcjoke.gif
dvcis.gif

I'll be there, assuming that I get out of Arizona.. I'm here visiting the inlaws, and we're supposed to be flying home tomorrow. Dont think THAT is going to happen :)

Mona ºoº

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="blue">Don't wish upon a star - reach for one.

Life is like a song. It has it's uptunes, and it has it's ballads.
But as long as you sing in key, it will all be ok.

</font>

DanNDapperDans.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color=blue>Dan and The 'Dapper Dans' - I think Dan is JUST as 'Dapper' as the rest!</font>

Bumping for anyone who hasn't seen this before! Come on Down! We'll need it after this storm! :cool:

NancyDVC

Sorry I can't make it due to work. Hope there is a big turn out and nice weather!

Once more bumping up to remind folks to come on over and meet us!!! See you there!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! ;)

NancyDVC

Hi guys -

I am going to have to bug out on you - due to being away those extra days, we have too much to do around the house. And beside s- I'm still a bit jet lagged, and *just* woke up!!

I hope it was a great meet - and I hope to catch you guys next time around.

I miss you guys!

Mona

Mona ºoº

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color="blue">Don't wish upon a star - reach for one.

Life is like a song. It has it's uptunes, and it has it's ballads.
But as long as you sing in key, it will all be ok.

</font>

DanNDapperDans.jpg

<font face="Comic Sans MS" color=blue>Dan and The 'Dapper Dans' - I think Dan is JUST as 'Dapper' as the rest!</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter