Long Haul Flight Flu!

flowrida

Mouseketeer
This may be an odd question... does anyone suffer what I can only call “long haul flu”! Almost every single time we arrive home after our Florida holiday, a couple of days later, I am laid up with a horrid bug, this time lasting 2 weeks; not covid ….tests negative!! Fortunately, my hubby isn’t affected I’m pleased to say! It’s got to the point that after 20 years of visiting Disney USA, we may have to call it a day as, 2 weeks of feeling poorly isn’t worth it!

I thought I’d ask the question, just in case someone has experienced this and found a way to avoid it……apart from not going at all 😁😁!!

Happy New Year to you all!

Yes! Always! Only way to avoid it is flying by private jet to avoid the bugs from the other 1000 passengers 😂

I feel absolutely rubbish every time we come home, i Totally get what you mean

I've been on long flights to France, Italy, and Hawaii in the past year or so. I literally came home with pneumonia from the Italy trip, but I still felt like hell after the long flights to and from all three destinations.

It's likely old age, but it's kind of disappointing to have the time and means to travel but feel lousy after the flights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter