Long Flight with Children

bunny213

DIS Veteran
Hi to everyone there - writing from Texas here with a "reverse" question and hoping someone can help. Daughter is moving to UK on 9/19 - her household things are leaving today. She (and her hubby) and their 4 children (all under 7) are in the Air Force. I know many of you have flown coming THIS way to Disney...and we were wondering if you had any tips or suggestions to help this move go as smoothly as possible going THAT way. They have assigned her the last row of seats in the plane and have "blocked" the two that will not be used in that aisle. She has a baby that will be in a car seat, a 3 yr old, 5 yr old and a 6 1/2 yr old. Their flight leaves here at 4 in the afternoon, so everyone is hoping that they will sleep a good part of the night. I have found so many wonderful suggestions on this site for Disney, and have made so many friends - now I'm hoping someone will share their "traveling" secrets with us!! Thank you so much!!!!

Hello Barbara :) You'd be very welcome to join us on the UK DIS, as most of us are "over there"!! We have often had this question crop up, and I will search for some of the threads on those boards for you to read - but come on over!! You'll need to register, we're at www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards

Thank you so much Shirley...I have registered!! And I have printed out the "tips" you referred me to, for my daughter to read. Should I post the same question on this board? I have enjoyed "meeting" so many wonderful people since I found the site last March. I have made a special "e" mail friend - Wendy who lives in Scotland and love hearing from her. If you know of anyone who would like a pen pal - who also is a "Disney Lover"...just give them my name and number!! Thank you again so much for your help - and your kindness!! Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter