London Shopping Discounts?

KINGBOBOFTHENORTH

DIS Veteran
OK, when you all come over here to Orlando we practically give away the merchandise and then the malls and department stores give you even more discounts with the various Coupon books. I'll be in London next month.....the Pound is killing the Dollar....and the prices are higher too. But who knows....I might want to buy SOMETHING!

Are you aware of any stores in London that give shopping discounts to tourists? I recall the department stores in Paris having a tourist discount card good for about 10% off. Anything like that in London?

Thanks,
BobK/Orlando

I don't think so as london is a very pricey place but well worth a visit.
I've never heard of a discount being given for tourist.:confused3

Rather than a discount you should be able to claim a VAT refund on your purchases,

Have a look here

Libby

Is there a 'TK MAXX' store in London?
They have some good, discounted, stock :thumbsup2

no special discounts that i'm aware of....
but there are some very nice stores, regardless of price..

of course a must see tourist attraction sort of place is Harrods (in Knightsbridge- i think on Brompton road)....
you really should see it....it's unbelievable.....go into the chocolate department.....it's GIGANTIC.......
by the way, harrods isn't exactly cheap, but it's fun to visit...

on the other hand, the museums in London are a great bargain.....not too far from harrods is the Natural History Museum, which is fantastic...and entry is FREE!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter