London DIS Meet Photos are up

Contrary to what Julie's photos would seem to indicate, I was there. Really! :confused:

- Mike

Sorry Mike, I don't think I got my camera out til near the end of the meet but Darren should have some pics too and I am not in these either ;)

Edited to add: I just checked all the pics I took and I guess you had already left by the time I got my camera out. But I know Darren took earlier pictures! :)

Wow, there are so many people in that picture I have met yet!

Wish I had been there.:(

Can you fill us in on who the diser's are in the pictures. Nice to put a name to a face.:p
Thanks,
Marilynn

Sorry about that, Marilynn, I put these up quickly late last night.

In my first picture starting from the right is Mary Liz and her DD who is busy colouring (sorry I don't know your daughter's name Mary Liz), next is Disneykins~Debbie, then Susan--Ontario and her DD (again sorry, forgot her name :rolleyes: ), Scratch42's DD~Tanya, Scratch42~Janet, DSNY FN~Darren. Next you can see wtg2000~Wayne, and cdnmickeylover~Fiona, better shown in the third picture.

In the second picture continuing on from the left with the beard is cdnmickeylover's husband~Jim, Darren's DD~Paige, Darren's DW~Lisa and a better picture of Mary Liz's DD.

In the third picture from the right is, Eleanor and her DH, and better pictures of wtg2000~Wayne, cdnmickeylover~Fiona and her DH~Jim.

In the fourth picture from the left is Cruisin'Kroezes~Robin, DSNY FN~Darren, Scratch42~Janet and her DD, Tanya.

I just realized that not only did I miss MikeJ in my pictures but I also missed Disneykins DH~Tony! Not good timing on my part. :( Hopefully you have them in your pics, Darren!

Hi everyone:

MikeJ, I have proof that you were there, you are in one of the pictures that I took::yes::

And I will vouch for the fact that you sat next to me at lunch.

Nice to see the pictures. I don't know how to post them so I don't have mine up there.

Those are great pictures! We had a birthday party for our DD (Laura) on Saturday. One of the games was "pin the bow on the Minnie". Maybe I should save the stuff and if we're having a meet that's not in a busy restaurant in the near future, we can use our Mickey blindfold and play :teeth:

Mary Liz

Maryliz that would probably be great for our outdoor meet in the summer.

EXCELLENT pictures, Wayne!! Gorgeous shot of Illuminations and how did you ever get such a clear picture of the WL lobby! It's so dark in there!

Wonderful pictures wtg2000...I especially like your Reflections of Earth photo...very dramatic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter