Lombard Landing..who's been?

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
I have not heard very much about this restaraunt, but was told that ressies are a must.

We considering this place, so if anybody has had a chance to visit this restaurant, your review would be really welcomed!:)

We had lunch there last summer. Didn't have a ressie, but went early (about 11:30). We were seated right away, but by the time we left, people were waiting to be seated. Our lunch was very good and so was service. Based on our brief experience, I would recommend this restaurant.

We ate there in February and it was pretty good. If you can, get a table on the deck (great view!) or if you have kids request a table by the giant fishbowl. Our DD was intertained the whole meal! :D

This is our favorite restaurant at Universal. The food is always fresh and tasty. The atmosphere is fun with the fish tanks and view of the water. I think you'll enjoy it! By the way we never make a reservation, just put your name on the list when you arrive and it's usually not a long wait. It seems to seat quite a few people.

Its on the expensive side but well worth it. The only thing I didn't care for and neither did my niece was the cole slaw (or whatever it was that came with the hamburger). But the service was excellent and the view was great. We also went on the early side for lunch, about 11:45, and by the time we left there was a line out the door. HTH

I've been there twice for lunch and both times it wasn't busy. It's a really nice restaurant with good food & atmosphere.

We had dinner there a couple of years ago..excellent food. My DH had a seafood platter and I had a steak, both very good. Make sure and try the chowder, I think we had clam or maybe seafood, forgot which but it was excellent....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Enjoyed Lunch here last September ... we were there at opening along with a several small family-type groups. They did not bother to tell anyone they were open leaving a group of us to bake in the midday sun. Not a good start!

Made up for it with the meals which were great. No complaints from our group of 5 including the Twins (see pix below) However as with all the Parks, the Kids Menus are not extensive and we ended up splitting pasta between them.

Would recommend it and we will be visiting again in September.

I had a veggie burger there and it wasn't very good. It didn't even fill me up. I should have gotten a steak. :)

Service was excellent, though.

Does anyone know where Icould find a menu for Lombard's?? I have searched the other menus on the boards and cannot seem to find one for this place???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter