• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Login Prompt?

msmayor

Finding my beach...
For some reason, every single time I am trying to view pages here on the message boards, I am being asked to login to www.wdwinfo.com.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, why?

Me too and it's annoying as crap!!!! What is going on? I even tried to reset my password and that doesn't help.

It's happening to me too....I couldn't even respond to this thread. They've been having problems ever since this morning. My login prompt will not go away....it's on top of all my screens!!!

I just keep closing mine. It wasn't happening this morning, but now it is.

Yep......it's too annoying. I'm out of here. I'll check in later and see if it's fixed.

What's up with that? I can't lurk or post without this login screen popping up. I was just on here last night and had no problem. When did they start doing this and how can I get it to stop? It seems to happen repeatedly while my page is loading and stops when fully loaded.

Whew...at least I know its not just me!

Perhaps someone from board administration can clue us in?

Me too!

Someone is obviously tinkering with the boards today as the smilies and other artwork have not been loading properly all day. I hope this gets worked out soon because i have a vacation to plan!

They apparently reset the server for www.wdwinfo.com ... where all the graphics are located. That server is giving the login prompt - do hope someone at DU is monitoring this.

my finger is getting tired of clicking out so many times its so dang annoying!!!!!!

I'm getting it too.

At first I thought it was a setting on my pc or in my DIS User CP, but it seems many people are getting it. Whew...I wasn't in the mood to figure it out...feel sorry for Alex...he's probably battling with it now.

Btw, there's a thread about it on the Tech Bds where other DISers are also getting it.

I think just hang in there & they'll get it worked out asap.

Hakuna Matata! :)

I just rebooted my computer because I thought it was a problem on my end. I guess it's either a script or server error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter