logging into DVC member website ?

mgroshans

DIS Veteran
Not sure if anyone can help: I can't log into the dvc member website from my laptop. I use to be able to, but now all of a sudden it won't. I have no problem at my desktop. I tried clearing my browsing history, cleared my cookies, etc. I didn't change any security settings and have no problem with any other website. Can MS help me?? :confused3 The website won't even come up. A window opens and says, the website can't be displayed.

Not sure if anyone can help: I can't log into the dvc member website from my laptop. I use to be able to, but now all of a sudden it won't. I have no problem at my desktop. I tried clearing my browsing history, cleared my cookies, etc. I didn't change any security settings and have no problem with any other website. Can MS help me?? :confused3 The website won't even come up. A window opens and says, the website can't be displayed.

That's odd. I got into our DVC account with both Firefox and IE. Are you still having the problem? If so you could always try calling MS, but I'm not sure they'd be able to help you, however they might be able to direct you to someone that could.

So ... details?
  • What Operating System and version?
  • Which browser and version?
  • Any recent updates to either OS or Browser?
  • You indicate no changes to security settings. Are you referring to settings in the browser? in local security app (ie ZoneAlarm or similar)? in network?
  • Are both desktop and laptop on the same network? connected the same way? (both using same WiFi or wired methods?)

That's odd. I got into our DVC account with both Firefox and IE. Are you still having the problem? If so you could always try calling MS, but I'm not sure they'd be able to help you, however they might be able to direct you to someone that could.

I know, very odd. Still can't. :confused3 I'll call MS and see if they can help. It's not a big deal, just odd.

Yeah, it's pretty simple. I was having the issue for a month or so, called MS, and of course, they'd never heard of such a thing happening, imagine that, and couldn't help. They just redirected their url, so you are probably logging in from mydvc.com, or a bookmark of that url. Just delete that from your bookmark, or don't log in from mydvc, and then log in now from dvcmember.com. It should completely fix it. You can bookmark that new url as well, and it works. Let me know if this helped. And you may also have to delete your "cookies" as your browser may be used to going to mydvc.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter