• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Locks of Love cut at MK Barber Shop

PrincessTrisha

DIS Veteran
I have been growing my hair out and now have more than the necessary 10 inches to donate to the Locks of Love program.

Since I am going to Disney next month, I was thinking of having my hair cut at the MK Barber shop.

Do they cut really long hair?

Thanks puckerup:

We are going in July/AUgust and DD6y/o wants to get her hair cut again at WDW but wants to give it to the locks of love program. Does anybody know if they do this or how I could contact them to find out???

The locksoflove website (locksoflove.org) - Has a listing of all the places that participate.

I don't see anything remotely DIS related, however if you follow the guidelines on the website - you can get your hair cut anywhere and still donate.

Way to go! :sunny: :cheer2: My sister is donating this spring. Thats why I knew about the site.

Thank you so very much for the info!!! Will check that out ASAP! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter