lockers

shaza01

Earning My Ears
:tinker: Hi, its me again, as it is so long since i been to disney, i cant rememver if they have have lockers in the parks, i know they do in water parks but what about magic kingdom etc ? and how much ?

Thanks

:tinker: Hi, its me again, as it is so long since i been to disney, i cant rememver if they have have lockers in the parks, i know they do in water parks but what about magic kingdom etc ? and how much ?

Thanks

Hi Shaza01,

I think they still have them in the Magic Kingdom under the train station as you enter the park! As for price,its been so long since we used them when our kids were little, they used to be $5.!? As I recall EPCOT may have them at the world showcase entrance. If I am wrong please let me know. :confused3 Like I said a long time since I needed to use them!!!:laughing:

We use the lockers to hold our rain jackets and change of clothes, etc.

Here's what I found when I googled "disnsey world locker rental price"

HTH :thumbsup2

http://www.wdwinfo.com/tips_for_touring/Lockers.htm

quoted from page linked above...

At the four Theme Parks, the policy is:
Large Locker: $7.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
Small Locker: $5.00 per day plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
Key must be turned in within an hour of the park closing
Key operated lockers can be accessed as often as you like
When visiting more than one theme park on the same day:

Return the key for the $5.00 deposit and get a receipt
Take the receipt to the next theme park
Present the receipt, pay the $5.00 key deposit and you'll have a locker for the remainder of the day
Locker Locations

Magic Kingdom-

Inside the park adjacent to the Wheelchair/ECV rental
Small locker - 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Large locker - 17"H x 12"W x 22" Deep
Epcot -

To the right of the base of Spaceship Earth, near the restrooms
International Gateway
Disney Hollywood Studios -

Rent at Crossroad's of the World - Lockers located next to Oscar's Super Service
Disney Animal Kingdom -

Expedition Storage lockers by Guest Services inside the park
Small 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Large 17"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Outside the park near the Kennel (rent at Kennel)
Small 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Large 17"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Extra Large 17"H x 12"W x 16" Deep
There are Luggage Lockers at Epcot and at the Ticket and Transportation Center. The Epcot luggage lockers are located behind the bus information booth. The TTC lockers are located next to the bus information booth.These are coin operated and require 4 quarters each time they're used. The dimensions are: 23"H x 16"W x 29" Deep

Pricing at the Water Parks:

Blizzard Beach

$5.00 rental per day for Small: 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
$7.00 rental per day for Large: 17"H x 9"W x 16" Deep plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
Typhoon Lagoon

$5.00 rental per day for Small: 12"H x 12" W x 16" Deep plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
$7.00 rental per day for Large: 18"H x 18"W x 16" Deep plus a $5.00 key deposit which is refunded when the key is returned
Downtown Disney

Lockers at Downtown Disney are coin operated and require 4 quarters each time that they're opened.

Marketplace:

Near Cap'n Jack's Restaurant and the Marina Rental Window
Dimensions: 17"H x 9"W x 16" Deep
Pleasure Island:

Opposite Motion Dance Club
Mannequins second floor by the elevator
8-Trax spiral staircase landing
Dimensions: 11"H x 9"W x 16" Deep

Never thought to use them but what a great way to store the rain ponchos or sweatshirts for later in the day. :) I'm usually the one who carries all this in a back pack all day while the rest of the family is carefree. Does anyone know if they "sell out"?

I see if you have park hopper, you can do one locker at one park and then go to another park with receipt and 5.00.

Do they have similiar discount renting for the entire week for all of the parks? Like they do for the strollers.

Here's the link for stroller rental information...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/tips_for_touring/StrollerRental.htm

Disney World Stroller Rentals
Strollers can be rented upon entering the theme parks and at Downtown Disney. Strollers are not available at the Water Parks.

The Disney strollers are made of hard plastic. They do not recline but they do have canopies for some protection from the sun. (We do not recommend the Disney strollers for infants.) It's a good idea to bring either a receiving blanket or beach towel to provide a bit of cushioning between the plastic and your child.

If you regret not bringing a stroller of your own, you'll find that they also have a nice stroller available for purchase. It's $40 and can be found in the vicinity of the rental areas.

(there are pictures here on the original page of the strollers)

Disney World Stroller Fees:

$15.00 for single - $13.00 per day for Length of Stay rental

$31.00 for double - $27.00 per day for Length of Stay rental

When purchasing a Length of Stay rental, you show your receipt and can bypass the queue with little or no wait.

Magic Kingdom
Stroller Shop
Main rental is to the right as enter the turnstiles

Replacements:
Main Street U.S.A. at Strollers/Wheelchairs
Frontierland at the Trading Post

Tomorrowland at the Tomorrowland Terrace

Epcot
Stroller Shop
Main Entrance and International Gateway Entrance
Main rental is inside either entrance
Replacements:
Germany at Gas und Porzellan

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Stroller Shop
Main rental is at Oscar's Super Service
Replacements:
Tatooine Traders

Animal Kingdom
Stroller Shop
Main rental is at Garden Gate Gifts inside the main entrance
Replacements:
Mombasa Marketplace

DOWNTOWN DISNEY
Marketplace: Wonderful World of Memories
West Side: Disney Quest

HTH!

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions. Looking forward in hearing more from you.

Have a nice day. :)

Let me try my question again:

Is there locker rental for the entire week for ALL of the parks, like they have that are similiar to the stroller rental?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter