Lockers

We have full sized lockers but for gym we have three rows: a top, middle, and a bottom. I've always gotten a middle. I'd hate to have a bottom gym locker.

Well.

PE there is a top middle and a bottom.
For regular locker there is no top or bottom.

I prefer top locker.
Im particularly tall (aparently) and so they gave me a top locker.

Although it totally sucked because this girl (who...just...creeps me out) had the locker underneath mine, and she smelled so bad, and i would have to stand OVER her to get my locker open.

:/

TOP!
i remember i had a bottom locker last year.
it sucked.
one time, this girl was getting her textbooks out and her math textbook landed on my head.
& it was one of those friggin' huge ones.
:/

Top. I'm tall and the bottom just doesn't work out as easily for me as it does for others...

I prefer the top and ive always got lucky and got a top locker in middle school we are required to use our lockers but supposefully next year in school we are not

i HAD a top locker...

but i had to get it changed cause' i couldnt reach the top... lol

so... i like bottom

(5 r stacked on each other)

top .
but i have a bottom :(

and the kid above me smells like his hobby is dumpster diving !

we have full sized lockers but we have 4 levels for gym lockers...last year mine was 3rd from the top and it will be like that for next year too b/c we keep the same lockers 6-8th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter