Lockers At MK

OhDannyBoy

DISdad #850
Okay, we will be at MK on Saturday and it looks like it's going to rain at some point so I plan to stash some dry clothes and socks in a locker as a just in case.

Can you rent a locker before the park opens? Is it all digital now or do you still have to wait forever for a key?

Are the locker still to the right just inside the gate?

From disneyworld.com:
It’s easy to rent a locker while at the parks! If paying with cash (U.S. currency) or a major credit card, you may proceed directly to the self-service kiosk to rent a locker. If paying with a MagicBand or gift card, please visit the merchandise location nearest to the lockers for assistance. There, a Cast Member can process your rental transaction and give you a code to input into the self-service kiosk—providing you access to a locker.

Note: All lockers are subject to availability on a first-come, first-served basis.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/locker-rentals/

The MK lockers are just inside the front gates to the right. So yes, the front gates need to be open to rent one. The front gates open approx 7:45-8am for a 9am regular park opening.

The MK lockers are just inside the front gates to the right. So yes, the front gates need to be open to rent one. The front gates open approx 7:45-8am for a 9am regular park opening.

That's more or less what I was asking, whether or not I could rent one before the park opens so we can still see the opening show. I intend on getting there about 8 so I can grab a locker and get to getting.

Thanks a bunch.

That's more or less what I was asking, whether or not I could rent one before the park opens so we can still see the opening show. I intend on getting there about 8 so I can grab a locker and get to getting.

Thanks a bunch.

Yeah, you have plenty of time to get a locker, do a little shopping, stroll Main Street, or whatever else you’d like to do. Opening show will be at 8:55am on the castle stage. (I’m assuming the current 9am posted park opening time for this Saturday won’t change for purposes of the above advice!)

Have fun!

Yeah, you have plenty of time to get a locker, do a little shopping, stroll Main Street, or whatever else you’d like to do. Opening show will be at 8:55am on the castle stage. (I’m assuming the current 9am posted park opening time for this Saturday won’t change for purposes of the above advice!)

Have fun!

Thanks!!

I haven't been back to MK since they moved the opening show so I wasn't really sure what was what.

Hopefully we don't get too soggy, but that's why I plan for this stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter