• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lock-Off Question

Always Planning

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to book just the studio portion of a lock-off 2 bedroom for one night, then add on the one bedroom for the remaining nights?
Thanks!

No.

You would book a studio, then book a 2BR lock off as separate reservations. You would likely switch units.

We booked at one bedroom for our first two nights and then a two bedroom lockoff for our next five nights. So a bit opposite of what you are trying to do. This was over 13 years ago when there were a lot fewer resorts and a lot fewer members. And it was OKW. We couldn't get into our resort until after 6PM (it was New Year's Day) because the guests who were in the room had decided to self extend and not leave. They finally left around 4:30 or 5 which left the mess they left behind for the CMs who had to stay over to clean it up. I don't think I can count how many trash bags they hauled out of the villa. Those guests had a NYE party in the villa the night before and were sleeping it off and going to the parks later in the day. It could be really hard to get the one bedroom of the lockoff where you had the studio the night before. But you could ask if it would be possible. Maybe "continuing reservation" would work in this case.

Oh wow! That’s quite a crazy situation. I hope you ended up having a nice stay regardless! I’ll certainly ask about our options when I book. Driving back home right now from a week at OKW, and we’re already mapping out our course for next year!
Thanks 🙂

Oh wow! That’s quite a crazy situation. I hope you ended up having a nice stay regardless! I’ll certainly ask about our options when I book. Driving back home right now from a week at OKW, and we’re already mapping out our course for next year!
Thanks 🙂
We did. Our friends stayed in the studio and we were in the one bedroom for the Disney Marathon that year. It was nice having them in our villa with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter