Local news makes me "cancel" my trip!!

Sorry to hear your trip is cancelled. No dole whip anywhere close to us so feel free to send your tickets and hotel reservations our way and we'll do our dole whip part for humanity :-)

Saviors!!! I thought I was going to have to decoupage some hideous collage w/my unused tickets and magic bands, phew!! Lolol, thank you for saving the day, Dole Whip away in my honor please and thank you :laughing:

I never understood the whole Dole whip thing either! we have a local frozen yogurt shop that's been serving it too...I like it with a smidge of Chocolate syrup! tastes like the chocolate covered pineapple you get at the candy shop in Disneyland!

Sitting at Orange Leaf eating Dole whip right now. It's a little icier than the one at WDW, but that might have to do with the temp settings on the ice cream machine.

Otherwise it's spot on :)

Ha, my kids used to love going to Stews. Kind of like Disney World "lite".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter