• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lobster On The Dining Plan

My Dh's tail is really wagging over the lobster. Surf and turf sounds good to me. :dance3:

Thanks much for this thread. Because of reading it, just booked an ADR for Cap'n Jack's for our November trip. The photo of the twin lobster tails looks like it is enough for two people. Too bad they don't have steak on the menu so we could share dinners and have steak & lobster each but we'll figure something out. ;)

We had the surf 'n turf(on menu as:Grilled Beef Filet Mignon and Butter-Poached Lobster Tail - potato gratin and green peppercorn brandy sauce) at Narcoossee's last year (2TS $52) and while the lobster was pretty good, the steak was better! We had a great meal and are returning there in September. (Everything was really nice-food, atmosphere, view of Wishes, etc). The best part of the meal, for me, was the almond crusted cheesecake-best dessert I ever had! (link to review below)

Our server was quick to point out as soon as we were handed menus that the surf 'n turf, as well as the whole Maine lobster ($52), were inc. on DDP:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter