LL Bean kids' sandals--great deal!

kimber-lilly

Earning My Ears
I just received two pair of sandals I ordered from the website. GREAT sandal--they are the water type of sandal with neoprene and velcro.....they were 12.95 each and shipping was very reasonable. Perfect for our Florida trip and this summer!

Some colors are sold out--the turquoise ones are not girly looking at all--very cool. Perfect for a boy.

Just an idea.

kimberly :)

I got the L.L. Bean Visa card. You get free shipping and when you spend a certain amount you get a $10 GC for L.L. Bean. I really only use it when I buy from them for the free shipping.

kimber-lilly said:
I just received two pair of sandals I ordered from the website. GREAT sandal--they are the water type of sandal with neoprene and velcro.....they were 12.95 each and shipping was very reasonable. Perfect for our Florida trip and this summer!

Some colors are sold out--the turquoise ones are not girly looking at all--very cool. Perfect for a boy.

Just an idea.

kimberly :)

Which ones were they? The cool wave??

http://www.llbean.com

Maggie

If you go to the website, on the left is a tab for "sale" items. The sandals are there--called Trail Model sandals and slip ons.

:cheer2: I thought it was a great deal, too. I got one pair for the trip and one pair for later in the summer--my son grows like a weed in the summer!

only 15 more days till we leave! :wave2: :wave2:

Does anyone know how comfortable these are? I'd like to get my kids some for our trip, but don't want them getting blisters. We've never tried the Land's end footwear before. Thanks. :)

well....
My son put these on yesterday said they were really comfy. They don't have a neoprene or cushioned footbed, so they might be uncomfortable for long days without a shoe change. I got these for the beach and water parks and the pool. Easy on, easy off. :)

I've gotten the Lands End sandals for our past 5 years at Disney, because DD's feet get too hot in tennis shoes. She loves them. The LL Beans look similar, I wish I knew what size she would be by summer.

These are LL Bean sandals, not Lands' End, just wanted to make sure that everyone was clear on what they are buying. I noticed someone mentioned not being sure about Lands End sandals.. :)

Also, they have their (LL Bean) Cold Buster kids boots on sale for $14.XX so if you are thinking ahead to next year you might want to pick up these at the same time!

welovedis said:
These are LL Bean sandals, not Lands' End, just wanted to make sure that everyone was clear on what they are buying. I noticed someone mentioned not being sure about Lands End sandals.. :)
Oops, sorry. That was me. It was just a typo.

My children are actually in an adult's size 7.5/8. Does anyone know if the size chart that goes up to an 8, would be considered the adult size 8? Thanks. These look great!

I found a free shipping code! I found it after i ordered :( But,i emailed them and asked if they could put it on my order and they are crediting back the shipping! YAY!

Free shipping coupon code (no minimum) - 7260570 expires 7/1/2005

hth!
Amanda

momto4obkids said:
I found a free shipping code! I found it after i ordered :( But,i emailed them and asked if they could put it on my order and they are crediting back the shipping! YAY!

hth!
Amanda

Thank you!! Now, do you know where to enter it during checkout? :cool1:

Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks!! (and for anyone else that needs to know where to enter it.... put it into the catalog code box.) :)

momto4obkids said:

hth!
Amanda

THANK YOU!!! I have been waiting for my catalog for my next free shipping code and it seemed like it was NEVER going to come! Whoo hoo... I can get my travel bathroom pack today!!!

Thanks! Great deal! I am so glad that you let us know because I had a LLBean coupon that was about to expire for $10 off! I bought all 4 of my kids a pair. I also bought a size bigger, 2 pair, for my older kids. I ended up get 6 pairs of sandles for $71! Free shipping was included!

Thank so much! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter