Livid

Well, Autoglass have still not been. The 3rd scheduled appointment is today at 4:30. They did offer to come take the car to their locked compound if I was bothered about rain/security.

However, I had a surprise visit earlier from the Police officer who came round yesterday...... "would these be your glasses by any chance" !
Someone found them a couple of blocks away and handed them in.

So, apart from a few copies of cd's in a cheap case, and some inconvenience, its only going to cost me £50.

The glasses do now have a very small scratch, which doesnt effect the vision too much, but does anyone know, can the opticians do anything to remove scratches ?

Sorry you had this happen to you. We had it happen to us a few years ago - what winds me up is that the insurance companies reduce your no claims for it - like it was your fault!!!

Queenie said:
Sorry you had this happen to you. We had it happen to us a few years ago - what winds me up is that the insurance companies reduce your no claims for it - like it was your fault!!!

No effect on mine according to the literature. That said, it was only a glass claim, there was no damage to the locks etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter