• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live Studio Audience?

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
I've just listened to 9/25's podcast and want to first say great job (again, as always!). While I wish I could be there in December, I already have plans to join some family there the last week in October.

However, the meet sounds great. (if this has been mentioned before, sorry--it didn't come up in a search) Has there ever been discussion or thought to doing a podcast with a live studio audience? Maybe from one of the meeting rooms at a resort or from one of the restraunts? I know that'd take a lot of planning and coordinating but I'm sure a lot of people would probably book a special trip just for that event alone. I know I would.

Thanks again for all the great podcasts!
Ned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter