Live Stream of Volcano Bay Opening

Luckily for me I don't work until 3pm EST that day, so I plan to wake up a little early and catch it. So excited to finally see the park up close.

We are going to the grand opening for the park (the 6AM signin for AP i'm not looking forward to though, and I still have to work later in the day) But if I get a chance I'll leave feedback on it from that point of view.

Definitely do! We will be there Friday, and any heads up I can get on stuff would be great.

They are expecting the park to hit capacity this weekend and maybe into next week (where they are forced to not let anyone more in), they set up a capacity hotline 407-817-8317

They are expecting the park to hit capacity this weekend and maybe into next week (where they are forced to not let anyone more in), they set up a capacity hotline 407-817-8317

Where did you find this? Did they say anything about certain things that will guarantee your entry, like having purchased Express Pass or premium seating? I hope they would let us in having purchase these.

Where did you find this? Did they say anything about certain things that will guarantee your entry, like having purchased Express Pass or premium seating? I hope they would let us in having purchase these.

I agree. If you have already purchased the premium seating and/or a cabana for the day then that should save your spot in the park.

I agree. If you have already purchased the premium seating and/or a cabana for the day then that should save your spot in the park.

You would hope. I'll ask on our first day, since we will be doing early entry, and report back. It may only be a problem for the next week or so and July 4th time.

It will, it's more for same day ticket sales at the booth. Having a reserved spot like that will get you in.

The official statement was: (From https://www.facebook.com/groups/1642951779303907 )

Grand opening excitement - along with the upcoming holiday weekend - means there may be times during which Universal’s Volcano Bay reaches capacity. You can follow us here for real-time updates or call 407-817-8317. UOAP’s can also consider visiting Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.

There is A LOT going on in Orlando this weekend, (not just in the parks with Volcano Bay and Pandora opening, but things like megacon and a few other events), add on Memorial day and kids being off from school and it's just going to be plain slammed.

Last edited:
I'm going to let that thing play on my pad while I work on my laptop ... at least for part of the day. I'm excited to see guests turned loose in that park. I think it's going to be a blast.

Today is the media day, tons of photos starting to show up.

Tunnel from the bus drop off:

DAmVFxSXsAMUAYQ.jpg

live stream: https://www.facebook.com/BestOfOrlando/videos/vb.121546097957821/1217781351667618/?type=2&theater

and https://www.facebook.com/BestOfOrlando/

Last edited:
We are going to the grand opening for the park (the 6AM signin for AP i'm not looking forward to though, and I still have to work later in the day) But if I get a chance I'll leave feedback on it from that point of view.

Let me know, if you get a chance, if there is a guest services outside the entrance. The map makes it look like the GS in inside. I have to upgrade my AP to 3 park before we can get in Friday morning, and I have to do that at GS. Thanks. Hope you are having a great time!

I was curious to check it out and since we ended up with the 3-park Explorer ticket, we've adjusted our plans to go next week. I was mildly interested previously, but now I'm really excited. Though, I'm worried about crowds so we're definitely going to go first thing in the morning. It looks like volcano bay has early admission every day, from what I can tell so we're going to make the most of it! We'll probably leave around lunch when things really get crazy.

I was curious to check it out and since we ended up with the 3-park Explorer ticket, we've adjusted our plans to go next week. I was mildly interested previously, but now I'm really excited. Though, I'm worried about crowds so we're definitely going to go first thing in the morning. It looks like volcano bay has early admission every day, from what I can tell so we're going to make the most of it! We'll probably leave around lunch when things really get crazy.

I think they will be much worse this weekend, when I am there:) I think they will be heavy but not as bad next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter