Live from BC - Meeting All Height Reqts.

Starrin

Mouseketeer
Sleepless night ahead of me ... I am going to WDW tomorrow :cool1:

I still feel rather guilty about not bringing DD-4 and DS-8months but they were just there last September. We did not mention to DD where we are going as I don't think she would understand a Mommy and Daddy getaway ... especially to WDW. However we are planning a definite trip in December and a probable trip in May ... so - I do not feel too bad ;). My parents were gracious enough to come up and handle all children duties.

So the cast:

Me: DH 34 pirate: Disney Nut - ever since I went to WDW my first time, DW has no problem stating "you have a Disney problem ... I am serious".

Wife: DW 35 princess: Loves Disney, has been enough times she has lost count. But does she have a 'Disney problem' - not really.

Friend: DFH 37 :3dglasses : Disney Nut - misses WDW as soon as he is in MCO. Favorite attraction, Philharmagic. Definitely has a 'Disney Problem' - goes to WDW several times a year - often taking the RV down.

Friend and Wife of DFH: DFW 35 princess: Loves Disney - but much like my wife, is interested in spending some time with friends and adults only.

So the game plan is essentially to have the limo pick us up tomorrow take us to the airport and we will arrive at MCO around 10:30 AM. We have a limo service to take us to BC. First time both parties have stayed at this resort.

We have plans for the Segway tour, Hoo Dee Doo, Brown Derby Fant. Package - and lots and lots of eating - riding rides. :banana: Oh Yeah! I should have my first Dis Meet - one of the Dis'ers (I will not say who until I speak to her regarding me posting her handle) has me, DW (I hope - may chicken out), and DFH (DFW has chickened out) attending Expedition Everest with her on Friday!!!!!! How awesome are the people on Disboards!

So last September I started a Live from GF thread whereby I could post from my phone in the parks. I am going to do the same - the perspective will be from an adults only trip. I encourage people to post back and make recommendations as our schedule is not tight ... we are very free to do whatever. I may just aimlessly wander the parks looking for anything and everything.

I have my lanyard ready .. my lime green mickey ready to go on an article of clothing ... and a want for the Kitchen Sink!

Here on out - I will post from my phone - so the messages will be short and some typos here and there - but feel free to join.

good morning ... on my way to the airport and dfh is loading luggage into limo ... hope all goes as expected and we are in mco in no time .... dw amd I both went into a large thesis about why we got zero sleep last night .... take care

sitting here on the plane waiting for everyone to grab their seat .... hurry!

my impression is that there are hardly any kids on the flight ... I guess it is a sign of time of year ... take care

I'll be leaving for AKL Friday for 3 nights. Can't wait. I have an AP but my DD 22 doesn't....She's in shcool and cant get away for more than the weekend. Does that mean she won't be able to ride Everest with me??

I hope you have a safe flight -- and let us know how the crowds and weather are!

well we have arrived ... I swear waiting for luggage has never taken so long !

riding in a ford excursion limo ... nice surprise as we were not expecting such a nice ride ...

check-in was a total breeze ... had some trainees help us out .... rooms are not ready .... no problem ... going to mgm on the boat as I type this ... heading right over to rnr ... stay tuned

wow ... rnr is crazy ... dw is feeling woozy to say the least ... we are sitting in mama melrose getting ready to order ... sooo many choices ! .... just ordered tuscan chkn bruschetta

just got done with muppets 3d ... standing in line for back lot tour ... next will be ariel ... then dinner at brown derby (any recommendations?) ... then fantasmic show

Brown Derby invented it. If you are hungrier than that, get one to share with whatever else you order.

By the way, how is the weather?

cobb salad ... SOLD! ... sitting in the lobby of brown derby .... the weather is perfect .... 70 and blue skies

I am sooooo full ... cobb was great ... soup was great .... tuna was great and the grapefruitcake was awesome

You should stop by Jellyrolls at the Boardwalk! It's so much fun!! We're doing an "adults only" trip just to go to JR!

fantasmic was awesome ... after that we went back to bc to get our rooms ... but after ... Yes! we went to jellyrolls ... as I had heard about it here on disboards ... awesome time we had ... get this ... I was wearing a college sweatshirt and a girl tells me I just graduated from this school ... dw's school ... dw starts talking to her and she is eeyore and prince john ... she was really nice ... and when we told her our daughter's favorite is eeyore ... she started signing and writing a letter for her in eeyore style ... dd thinks we are traveling for work ... I think we will tell her a story of running into eeyore unexpectedly

so I am sitting in my room ... getting ready to head to the opening at epcot .... of course soarin is on the agenda...then off to mk and hoop dee doo

any suggestions ? thx.

soarin did not disapppint ... waiting in line for turtle talk ... after this we are heading to mk

I went on it three times in Nov and can't wait to do it again this weekend. Is weather holding up today?

on the monorail right now heading to mk ... so little time ... so much food ... first off ... a dole whip

arrived at mk ... were hungry so checking crystal pal. avail. ... the weather has been just perfect

we ended up eating at lib tree tavern .... rode some rides and we are pooped ... going back to bc for a nap .... then off to hoop dee dooooooooo!

took a much needed nap ... decided to eat in italy ... but we have hoop dee doo tonight .. so we thought we would take it slow ... did we? ... heck no! we ate sooo much and now here we are full as can be waiting to get into hoop dee doo .... oh my!

tomorrow .... EXPEDITION EVEREST!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter