Live action Little mermaid meet and greet

Not sure what you’re asking. The meet n greets do not normally change when a live action movie is released I don’t believe. Ariel already meets in MK.
I guess yeah just wondering if there would be any mermaids of color at magic kingdom because of the live action movie and if so how do we know when to see them.

Minor characters such as mermaids do not normally host a meet n greet. They could possibly be added to a place like the parade but I don’t remember that happening in the past.

Based on an article that was sent to me this evening, there is a possibility they will be changing the Ariel meet ‘n greet. At this time there has not been an official announcement from Disney so time will tell. Additional information can posted in this thread if/when it comes out,.

According to a bit of insider information I got, there WILL be a live action Ariel meet and greet but it will be in Hollywood Studios. The one in magic kingdom will stay animated Ariel. But there is not a time line for when the new meet and greet will start.

Am here now and was at HS today. Wait was 90 minutes at 10:15 this morning and the CM told me that’s what they’ve been averaging. She begins meeting at 9 so we are going to attempt it on another day.

Is there a way to track her wait times like some websites do for some of the rides? We go in a couple of weeks and sadly we are hopping to HS. Curious to see if waits drop in the afternoon

I wonder if they will add it to Genie+? Those are high wait times and it would also spread out the selections for other things If they were to add that on as a choice.

Is there a way to track her wait times like some websites do for some of the rides? We go in a couple of weeks and sadly we are hopping to HS. Curious to see if waits drop in the afternoon
Nope. Only way is to physically go there and the CMs out front will tell you what the current wait is. Highly suggest being there right at 9. She had a longer wait than Rise most of the day.

Last edited:
Nope. Only way is to physically go there and the CMs out front will tell you what the current wait is. Highly suggest being there right at 9. She had a longer wait than Rise most of the day.
That’s a bummer, we don’t have a HS reservation. So we won’t be able to see her until earliest 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter