Live 365

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
There is an online radio player called Live 365 which is free by the way :banana: and they have a station called Visions Fantastic that plays all the songs from every single place and ride in Disneyland IN FULL...Right now Im listening to Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln...the address is www.live365.com register and it will download...Ive been listening to it all night :music:

I found about Live365 a few months ago and I've been loving it ever since! I like Sorcerer Radio in particular (it even plays the monorail announcements!), but I'll definitely check out the station you mentioned - thanks!

Love that Live365 radio!!!
I've been a premium member since 2003. Listen to park music all day long at work!! My favorite channel is D-Magic radio. Everyday is spent at one of the four WDW parks. Today is EPCOT. Listening to HISTA right now. MK tomorrow!! YEAY!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Love live365, unfortunately I have a firewall at work and can't listen.

But I wanted to mention that Visions Fantastic has a website too (visionsfantastic.com). Its so cool, they have videos of some of the rides. I love to watch the video of the Haunted Mansion with the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter