Little Pet Shop pets at $Dollar Tree

maleficentmom

Mouseketeer
Found the LPS pet packs that usually sell for I think $6 or so at stores,some are Special Ed. and have a pet plus accesory and some have the 2 pets...don't know if this was just here or all but be on lookout...we got 5 for DD and several for gifts.

OMG! WOW! I would buy a bunch.... My daughter has tons and I would love to have some extra as gifts! I have to go near my store tomorrow.. I am going to run to check!

I also found these on Sunday at our Dollar Tree store here in Des Moines. Bought all 5 for my DGD.

Thanks OP! :goodvibes

I bought the last six packages (three different designs) ours had. Two of the three packages had two pets even in them. :thumbsup2

I ask if the would get any more in. The manager told me no, it was a one time special buy. She said they got 33 case in on Friday and I bought the last ones today so they went pretty quick (I am in Ohio)!

They have them at our Dollar Tree here in Portsmouth, VA and I bought five (different pets) for DD7. I was also in a Dollar Tree in VA Beach and they also had them. Thanks for the heads up, OP - we looovvvveee Littlest Pets in this house. :love:

I picked them up for my Samaritans shoeboxes today. I have a son - no girls at my house.

I have been to the dollar tree about 2 or 3 times last week and everytime I went they had different pets. I bought prob about 20 sets so far. DD loves them and they are great rewards. Saw the same pets in Target for $4.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter