Little Mermaid Ride

NurseAllen

Mouseketeer
Will the Little Mermaid ride be open when we go the day after Thanksgiving? I know everywhere says that there will be a ''soft'' opening, does this mean it will be able to be rode? :D?

Disney will never say 100% but it's one of the busiest times in the Parks so it will be. But I would say be prepared to wait a very long time. :-)

Disney will never say 100% but it's one of the busiest times in the Parks so it will be. But I would say be prepared to wait a very long time. :-)

In your favor, it's a very fast loader. Still, the lines will be pretty long when it's "new." I'd plan on getting there first thing in the morning. It's not a major ride (think expanded Fantasyland dark ride, similar to Nemo at Epcot), and you won't want to have spent an hour of your day waiting to ride.

Rode it during Thanksgiving week. Had already been on the one at California Adventure (same ride but the Fantasyland exterior is far superior with an interactive queque).:thumbsup2 Fun ride but not worth more than 30 minute wait.

I rode it the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. I agree with unfreshdiva, the ride is cute but not worth a terribly long line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter