Little mermaid help please

cinder4066

Earning My Ears
Ok so My wife and I were discussing little mermaid. She said she wanted to see a certain scene but neither of us can remember what movie, show, or clip it came from. I hope someone on here knows. It's when prince eric is getting taken underwater by another mermaid because she was jealous.. I know that's hard since that's all we can remember but any help would be great. Thanks.

There's a scene near the end of Disney's LM where Eric is dragged under toward Ursula by the two eels, but not another mermaid.

Since there is only one Disney movie dealing with mermaids, it has to be Arielle. There is no other mermaid except Ursula, however, as mentioned above...

I did forget one thing, it may have come from the TV series, but I don't remember Eric in that.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Sorry, I am totally unfamiliar with the TV series... is it any good, by the way?

Torres said:
Sorry, I am totally unfamiliar with the TV series... is it any good, by the way?

Ah, the good ol' 90s after school cartoons. It was alright. Ariel was strictly a mermaid though.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I believe it was the tv series, or possibly one of those spinoff movies that went straight to dvd more like short clips.

Anything about the little mermaid is good :) ... I enjoyed it but like the others said eric was only in a few eps, and there are other characters not the traditional flounder scuttle etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter