Little Boy Blue Motel?

BellaMommy21

That was totally wicked!
I am planning a trip in July from the 2nd to the 7th and so far the only inexpensive motel I can find during that week is the Little Boy Blue Motel. Has anyone stayed there, or known someone thats stayed there? We aren't looking for a super nice place to stay, just somewhere clean and close to the park.

Hello,
We've never stayed there but do a search on the internet about the hotel. Most of the travel sites have pictures and comments from guest who have stayed before.
Have a great time

I am planning a trip in July from the 2nd to the 7th and so far the only inexpensive motel I can find during that week is the Little Boy Blue Motel. Has anyone stayed there, or known someone thats stayed there? We aren't looking for a super nice place to stay, just somewhere clean and close to the park.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Little_Boy_Blue_Motel-Anaheim_California.html

Here's the Trip Advisor.com reviews. It sounds like it's been recently renovated, so not too bad. Cheap, too. However, that looks like a pretty far hike to the park. Unless you really can't afford it, I'd spend more and stay closer, like on Harbor. That's not close enough to go back to the hotel and rest in the middle of the day (at least, not without a lot of time and inconvenience)-- which I'd highly recommend in July, with the heat and the crazy summer crowds.

We're going in October, so if you would, let us know what you think. I'll stay a half block farther to save 50 bucks a night if it's clean.

haha thats what I'm saying haha. We stayed at the Super 8 on Katella last October and it was really good for the price, we payed less than $60 a night and it was pretty nice considering. Unfortuantly, we are going during 4th of July so all of the hotels have raised their prices. I really don't want to spend more than $75 a night if I dont have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter