• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Lite Lunch" at the California Grill?

Rajah

DIS Veteran
What does the CG have available for their "light lunch"? Or do they still have that?

When California Grill first opened they served lunch but haven't for some years now. Personally I would love it if they started it again. Don't ever remember the term light lunch though. Did you see this recently?

Yeah, in the DIS dining database, but I can't find anything else about it, and CRO didn't know anything about it.

Oh well.

Just as BCV23 stated, only dinner at CG.

From the official WDW website:

- - - - - - -
California Grill

This award-winning restaurant on the 15th floor of Disney's Contemporary Resort features spectacular views of Seven Seas Lagoon and the Magic Kingdom® Park. Watch our chefs prepare your market inspired meal in our stage kitchen. Choose from a wide variety of California wines and bottled beers.

Price Range:
$$$

Cuisine:
Californian and American

Specialties:
Market-fresh creations, all expertly prepared in an on-stage kitchen. A large selection of California wines is available to complement your meal.

Meals:
Dinner

Service Type:
Sit-down Meal and Something Special

Special Requirements:
Priority Seating Recommended.

Priority Seating:
Please call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)
- - - - - - -

I agree with you folks -- it would be a great place for lunch.

And it was, too. We enjoyed going there for lunch after MK mornings. Think that only lasted a year or two though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter