Listening to Podcast at work

disneysarge156

Gianna, Joey and Dominic's Daddy
Who else listens to the Podcast at work? I am a police sergeant on the midnight shift. I download the Podcast to my squad car laptop and patrol while listening to the gang. I actually had a prisoner ask me what I was lsitening to. The Podcast gang help me get through 4AM on.

I work in IT, so sometimes when I'm at my desk, I pull it up on my computer. Other times when I'm out working on a particular project I might put my iPod on while I'm working. I only do that in areas where people aren't going to look askance when I about die laughing....

Hey there Sarge! I work as a police dispatcher at a small department. On my shift it's just me and three other guys. I go back to night shift this Friday for six months, so I will be right there with you! I listen to the podcast when I'm on nights and make the guys listen to it with me at times. They think I'm crazy, but I don't care!

Hey dispatcher week is coming up. I will make sure to post a Happy Dispatcher Day note for you.

I work at my computer all day (I am a graphic designer) so I listen every Tuesday and Wednesday online.

Basically I sit here w/ my headphones on laughing and suffering odd looks from my coworkers!

I work as a buyer for a construction company in London. So in between spending £20,000 on a client's bathroom and going home after a long day, I listen to the podcast at my desk. I am constantly getting funny looks from people as I try to stop laughing :rotfl2:

I'm a CAD tech so I'm on my computer all day and listening to the Podcast helps the day go a little faster. Sometimes I'll wait and put it on my iTouch but not today!!!

I can't listen at work, the principal would frown on that! However, DS and I listen in on our hour commute to and from school. :thumbsup2

I am an analytical chemist (sounds thrilling, right?) and most of my work is done on the computer. I listen when I am integrating and going through pages and pages of spreadsheets. It totally gets me through the day. I would go OUT OF MY MIND otherwise. (Though my co-workers do think that I am already out of my mind to listen to so much Disney stuff) I am a perfectly sane person in the mental institution we call a lab. :rotfl:

I sit in front of a computer all day also. The podcasts are the only things that keep me awake at times...... Love them..... :lovestruc I want to get a hook-up for my car so I can listen then also....:woohoo:

I sit in front of a computer all day also. The podcasts are the only things that keep me awake at times...... Love them..... :lovestruc I want to get a hook-up for my car so I can listen then also....:woohoo:

I actually spent $20 and got a small transmitter for my iPod at Best Buy. Granted it can be grainy on occasion, but overall it works well for its purpose.

I am a web developer for a Children's Hospital. I definately listen to the podcast and DisRadio.

I do!

I work at a computer all day..if I didn't have the podcast I'd go crazy sometimes!

Who else listens to the Podcast at work? I am a police sergeant on the midnight shift. I download the Podcast to my squad car laptop and patrol while listening to the gang. I actually had a prisoner ask me what I was listening to. The Podcast gang help me get through 4AM on.

Um... Pete & Co? Will there be segments in future to draw the prisoner demographic? How to carve a fake gun out of a turkey leg? Can I pick a number? :laughing:

Just as with the Armed Services, thanks to all on the DIS (and in this thread, obviously) who work to protect us..:thumbsup2

I just started Friday. I am listening to the old ones now. I love the show.:goodvibes

I sit in an office alone, everyday. So I hit the "listen now" button and it is like I am sitting with good friends! The Pod cast keeps me sane. The other people I work with refer to the Dis Boards and The Dis Podcast as "my people" . ie: what day is it that you listen to "your people" in the computer?

If you met some of the people I work with....I would much rather have the Dis'ers as "my people" then them!

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter