List of sundries sold at Pop Century?

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
Hi

I really want to only bring carry on when flying my next trip to WDW. So am elimating stuff that I can get at the resort. I found videos that show the sundries, but can't really tell if they have...

1. razors
2. sewing kits
3. tweezers
4. Small scissors
5. Maybe Aloe vera lotion for burns.

I was surprised they had peroxide last time I was there. Thats a staple in our house.

Is there a list somewhere I could check?

Thanks!

The things they have are more along the lines of sunscreen, Pepto, Tylenol, bandaids, tampons. They have a fairly healthy selection of items though. If you really don't want to pack your items from home your best option is an online order....Amazon might be the best place to check.

Hi

I really want to only bring carry on when flying my next trip to WDW. So am elimating stuff that I can get at the resort. I found videos that show the sundries, but can't really tell if they have...

1. razors
2. sewing kits
3. tweezers
4. Small scissors
5. Maybe Aloe vera lotion for burns.

I've seen all of the above available.

Is there a list somewhere I could check?

Thanks!

I've never seen one.

I was wondering the same thing because we don't want to check a bag this trip either. Are you allowed to take razors in carry ons?

Thank you! I had just assumed you couldn't.

I used to think the same thing. But apparently according to the TSA: "Disposable razors and their cartridges are the only types of razors permitted in your carry-on luggage. Razor-type blades, such as box cutters, utility knives, and safety razor blades, are only allowed in checked luggage.You may also carry nail clippers and nail scissors with blades shorter than 4 inches."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter