• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

List of rides that will be down

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
Hey All, Could someone please give me a link for where I can find a list of rides that will be down and when. Thank you so much.:)

Thank you for the link, I must say I am REALLY disappointed since looking at it, Alice In Wonderland will be closed when we are there, and I was really hoping to hit all the rides that were unique to DL that WDW didn't have. I guess I could always hope it opens early, does that ever happen??:confused: :confused3

Disneyland's calendar is not showing Alice going down for rehab, so I'm not sure how accurate the riderefurbs web site is - they are also showing dates for Mr. Toad that are incorrect.

Disneyland's calendar is not showing Alice going down for rehab, so I'm not sure how accurate the riderefurbs web site is - they are also showing dates for Mr. Toad that are incorrect.

Well that gives me a little bit of hope, I wish there was a way that we could find out for sure which rides would be down. That would be very helpful.:)

We are going iin August and I'd like to know what, if anything, will be closed then but they don't list anything except for the indefinite on Tarzan's treehouse. I wasn't too impressed with that anyway as it was really much better as SFR Treehouse but I guess I am just showing my age there!

We are going iin August and I'd like to know what, if anything, will be closed then but they don't list anything except for the indefinite on Tarzan's treehouse. I wasn't too impressed with that anyway as it was really much better as SFR Treehouse but I guess I am just showing my age there!
It is rare for anything to be down in August. The only things that are down in summer are things that are multi-year projects, of which DLR has none right now.

During the height of the summer season they typically don't schedule any rehabs, and try to have all attractions up and running unless something unexpected happens. They start doing routine maintenance stuff after Labor Day, since it starts being "low season" then - or as low as Disneyland ever seems to get. Haunted Mansion usually goes down right after Labor Day to do the Nightmare Before Christmas overlay.

Cool. Thanks. We had originally thought about WDW the same dates but DH wanted to go to DL instead. HM IS down at WDW during that time so I am glad it will be open at DL. That is my 2nd fav ride!

Does anyone know which of these ride schedules is more accurte? The one list Alice in Wonderland as being shut down, the other one does not. Also mouseplanet lists Mr. Toad as being down starting June 4th and the other one doesn't, just curious?? Can anyone offer any advice. Thanks!!! :)

This close to May/June, I would trust the dates that are posted on Disneyland's calendar. The dates for the Mr. Toad rehab have been changed at least twice now, so if anything I'd expect the new dates to also be postponed, rather than changing them to an earlier time.

This close to May/June, I would trust the dates that are posted on Disneyland's calendar. The dates for the Mr. Toad rehab have been changed at least twice now, so if anything I'd expect the new dates to also be postponed, rather than changing them to an earlier time.

Where can I find the ones listed on Disneyland's calendar?? I tried to visit Disneyland.com but didn't have any luck finding a list of the rides that will be down. Thanks.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter