List/ Best CS desserts in the Parks

lovetoscrap

Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there.
I am reading lots of reports of there only being ONE dessert choice at many CS in the parks--and lots of chocolate cake!

Can we make a list of what desserts are given/allowed at the CS at the Parks? And which ones have a variety (I think I read that Sunshine Seasons at Epcot has a good selection) Since most of the resort CS have a variety choices I figured we can really only limit it to the Park CS.

If I need to I can try to list all the Park CS places later, but I am hoping those that have been recently can fill in what they got where.

There was a HUGE assortment of desserts at the Pop Century food court - from chocolate marshmallow cheesecake (my personal favorite) to ice cream sundaes to twinkie tiramisu. So many yummy desserts to choose from!!! :thumbsup2

Although another of my favorites of our week was the pre-packaged chocolate cake from Cosmic Rays :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter