~*~Lisa's End of August/Beginning September Photopass Share~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone ! I just saw all of the photopass threads will be locked as of Friday.

I am still going though with mine. We can communicate by pm's or my email address.

If you wan't to back out just let me know.

Since the code has to be used withing 60 days I have not asked for money yet. I wont do that until July as we get closer to out vacations.

So just let me know what you want to do before they lock this thread :thumbsup2

I did have one person drop out so I will have room for one more.

Lisa

I still would like to do it. Even if it ends up just being you and me, it's still half as cheap as it would be otherwise!

Glad you saw that because I wouldn't have.

Hi Everyone ! I just saw all of the photopass threads will be locked as of Friday.

I am still going though with mine. We can communicate by pm's or my email address.

Since the code has to be used withing 60 days I have not asked for money yet. I wont do that until July as we get closer to out vacations.

Lisa

Lisa - I'd love to join if you have a spot. My dates are 8/28 - 9/7. Thanks~

Lisa

Lisa,

I tried to send you a PM, but your box is full.

We would probably just need to be on a standby basis for now since we're still firming up our plans, but shoot me a PM if you want to have a few "possibles" before they close down all the photopass threads.

Lisa,
Sent you a pm yesterday. If there's still room we'd like to join. Dates 8/29-9/5.
Thanks!
Ami

Ok, I have just updated the list. We have 9 now but I am sure there is a chance some of you may drop off by the time payment will be due in July. After Friday when the close all of these thread you can contact me via pms or email. As will get closer to July I will see how many are still in and divide it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter