~*~Lisa's End of August/Beginning September Photopass Share~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaNJ25

DIS Veteran<br><font color=aqua>I paid $300 back i
****FULL*****

Hi Everyone! I am looking to start up a Photopass share for travelers between 08/20/09 and 9/10/09. Give or take a few days each way.

This will be my 3rd photopass share that I have hosted.

So far I have the following Dis members on board:

Mommy2JulietJocelyn
starnightstarsky2000
ZeroToHero
OneMaybaby
stephensmum
le9397
Az Pirates
4forthemouse

It is still a little early so I am going to wait until July to collect money and pre-order the Photopass CD.

If you have any questions or want to join us please pm me.

Hi there! I'd be interested in this. Only thing is I don't do Paypal. I can do checks, or if you're there the same time we are (DBF and I) I can put the money straight into your hand. Is that okay, or no? I really want to do Photopass, but cannot justify to myself spending 99$ on at most 100 photos of him and I.

Thank you! :banana:

ETA: I just realized we're leaving the same day! We might be on Magical Express together to POP! :laughing: If you're doing it, that is.

Hi there! I'd be interested in this. Only thing is I don't do Paypal. I can do checks, or if you're there the same time we are (DBF and I) I can put the money straight into your hand. Is that okay, or no? I really want to do Photopass, but cannot justify to myself spending 99$ on at most 100 photos of him and I.

Thank you! :banana:

ETA: I just realized we're leaving the same day! We might be on Magical Express together to POP! :laughing: If you're doing it, that is.

A check will be good... I will add you to the list. Don't worry about payment until next month than I will pm you all of my info.

No Magical Express for us.. we are either driving or taking the train if a good deal comes out. I hate to fly lol. You would think a road trip with 4 kids form NJ to FL would make me want to fly :)

A check will be good... I will add you to the list. Don't worry about payment until next month than I will pm you all of my info.

No Magical Express for us.. we are either driving or taking the train if a good deal comes out. I hate to fly lol. You would think a road trip with 4 kids form NJ to FL would make me want to fly :)

I can't stand a road trip to NJ from MA, so I feel for you. And I don't even have kids! Just two (much) younger siblings.

However, I love flying, and I love turbulence. But DBF is deathly afraid of flying, so I'm hoping for a smooth flight. He already thinks we're going to crash... and told me he's not going to sleep the night before, so he can sleep through his death. :scared1: Poor guy.

Hi Everyone! I am looking to start up a Photopass share for travelers between 08/20/09 and 9/10/09. Give or take a few days each way.

This will be my 3rd photopass share that I have hosted.

So far I have the following Dis members on board:

Mommy2JulietJocelyn
starnightstarsky2000
ZeroToHero
Cade&BlakesMomma

I am looking for a total of 7 people including myself.

It is still a little early so I am going to wait until May to collect money and pre-order the Photopass CD.

If you have any questions or want to join us please pm me or leave a message here.

*** 2 more spots left ***

I'd like in if possible!

If there is still room, please consider my family. I can send money via paypal and infor straight away

Thanks-
Jo

We'll be going August 18-27th. We participated in a photopass share last year and it was wonderful. I'm in. What information do you need?

I'd consider hosting a photopass share if you're interested and neither of us made it into this one!

I didn't host last summer but participated.

If there is still room, please consider my family. I can send money via paypal and infor straight away

Thanks-
Jo

We'll be going August 18-27th. We participated in a photopass share last year and it was wonderful. I'm in. What information do you need?

I have you each as a back up right now incase one of the others drop out.

Bumping up I am looking for one more person.

Any space left in this swap? If so, I'd like in.

Thanks.

You sure can.. I will add you right now.

Done worry about payment yet. I still think its early. I will put a date for next month and pre-order it than.

You sure can.. I will add you right now.

Done worry about payment yet. I still think its early. I will put a date for next month and pre-order it than.

I thought the code was only good for 60 days? Or is that something else?

I thought the code was only good for 60 days? Or is that something else?

I will look into.. I am not sure if it has changed.. I know the last one I did I ordered months in advance with no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter