Lisa Smith-Planner????

Princess SarahK

DIS Veteran
I was just assigned a wedding planner today!!! :banana::banana::banana: It is Lisa Smith. Has anyone had her? What are your thoughts and impressions? Ive never heard of her, but am SOOO EXCITED to work with her! I cant wait!! :goodvibes :dance3::yay::yay:

I was working with Karen until she left and i was assigned Lisa... At the moment i'm not too thrilled with her, i was wondering what happened with you?

After hearing from like 4 different wedding people at Disney... Lisa's our planner. I like her! If I email her at 10:00 at night, she'll email me back by 10:30, at least she's done so the last two times :-) That really impressed me!

Lisa has been with WDW for some time, mainly with EPCOT events planning. She is bright, accommodating , and detail oriented. She has worked with many departments that also support DFTW, so she knows the ins and outs of the company and how to get things done.

She may be new to DFTW, but she's a seasoned veteran.

We are all the way over in Scotland and have spoke with Lisa our planner over the phone and many emails (Im a detail freak). Lisa is amazing, nothing is a bother to her and always gets back to us mega quick.

She is wonderful and made us feel very special!

Looking forward to meeting her in person in 6 months!

hope this helps!

Hi! Yes, I agree with all above posters. Lisa is great! She is flexible and works to accomodate you. I had a major freakout about a month or two ago because there were some major details that I wanted more info on and wanted to get my budgeting ducks in a row...it took some scheduling because she is so busy but once I got in contact with her everything fell into place. I am at ease and comfortable with everything so far. Give it a little time, it will all work out.--Probably not what you want to hear (I know, oh so well!) but really its the best and most truthful advice I've got! :hug: Hope everything works out!

When is your wedding? My wedding is almost a month away and still MAJOR details haven't been worked out and i can't get a hold of her. I am have my major freakout right now. My budget needs to loose 7K and they want there money at the end of next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter