Lisa & Pete's DCL PJ & Trip Report - WEDDING VIDEO POSTED!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your video. You did an amazing job and everything was beautiful.

Thanks for sharing. I've spent forever looking/reading your stuff. Its so helpful when thinking about/planning a DCL wedding.

Dreaming about a DFTW someday and I read through your entire TR the other day! Thank you for sharing. I LOVED your MK pictures. :lovestruc

I also dropped a subtle (ok...not subtle at all) hint to my boyfriend that I want an engagement ring like yours! I don't get to go to WDW often due to distance and budget constraints, but I am obsessed! :hyper:

Fantastic! This was the first journal, nay, post I read on here as a DCL GROOM and I was convinced!

Thanks!

Hey Lisa, just wanted to wish you guy a happy 2nd anniversary (a few days late). Our 2nd is coming up in a few days also. We are planning on a 5 year anniversary cruise on the Disney Dream (hopefully). I'll have to get some info from you on this. Maybe we could finally meet for our 5th anniversary.

Linda

Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know how much I truly enjoyed reading your Wedding PJ and Report! I'm relatively new to the boards and have been stalking the wedding section like mad (I feel like a big creeper--also because I definitely do NOT have a DF to speak of, little alone a BF :lmao: ) Anyway, your wedding was beautiful and just wanted to let you know that you're beautiful and made a gorgeous bride! I hope your marriage is well and now and I also wanted to remark on how COOL it is that you're from Baltimore. I'm from Maryland as well, somewhat around the Baltimore area and it's nice to see a local on here!

Anyway, I hope your holiday planning is going well!

Sincerely,
Rose

Hi Rose. So glad you enjoyed my Trip Report! We are doing well. Getting ready to head to WDW on January3rd and then another cruis eon January 8th! Look for a trip report to come. We are so excited for another vaction. How cool you are from the Baltimore Area!!!

Love your ring,wedding,pics,the cute little baby (and the new baby[niece and nephew?]) and the wedding cake looks delish!!!

I am super late on this post,I guess. I wanted to check out pics you had from the dream & ended up reading the entire review!!! I really enjoyed it & I'm glad you had such an awesome wedding!!! :goodvibes

I do still need to fininsh this. I have no time at all between working 2 jobs and all. We leave for Hawaii in 3 weeks and I still need to finish January's trip report. I have loved reliving my wedding cruise over and over again with all of the Disney Cruise Brides who let me help them with thier weddings though!! I also love reading the planning journals of all of the Disney Cruise Brides!

Invitations!

Since we are getting married on the Disney Cruise we wanted to give everyone lots of notice! I mailed my invitations out so they would be delivered exactally one year to the day from when the ship sets sail!

I made the invatations in Photo Shop using a picture I took while we were on Vacation in San Carlos, Mexico in October. It took hours to collect enough shells to spell out "Pete and Lisa". I had them printed at kinkos on glossy card stock. It's less glossy then Photopaper, but glossier them matte finished card stock. They cost $1.00 per page to print and I had two invitations on each page. I used a paper cutter to cut them in half after printing. Then I put them in thier own envelope and wrote the guests names on the outside. Kind of like the "inside envelope" [/CENTER]

Also in the wedding packets I included a price list, a book about the Disney Cruise Line (I am a part time travel agent and got Disney to send me TONS of promotional stuff); a Passport Application, a letter from DF & I and an artical about Disney Cruise Line, not just for kids!

They cost so much to mail out, but looked really nice. I added Mickey confetti to the packages and used Disney Stamps and Stickers. We sent out about 60 invitations.

I also Hand Canceled my invatations at the post office. If you ask them for the stamper they will let you do it. That way your invites do not have to go through the cancelation machien.​

How hard was it becoming a part time agent I was thinking of doing that for my Disney wedding we have over 30 people wanting to come so I thought it would make everything easier! Also I love your ring and invitations :)

Hi Lisa!!!
My favorite Disney travel agent! I have really enjoyed your PJ!...I'm telling you,; all the Disney bride's PJs are coming in handy for me! I'm starting to stress out a little over the planning guide that I need to hand back in 2 weeks... :worried:
AHH lol, but this almost inspired me to start my own PJ. This was probably the best idea ever cause I realized just let it all out. Hopefully the next bride that comes across my post will be of help :goodvibes

Thanks Lisa for your PJ and trip report!

3061462684_4955c57d89.jpg

Love Love Love your journal. I am getting married on the Dream in November. Reading this has really helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter