Lisa Bearnson book

ilovedale3

<font color=blue>It's a secret how I <b>really</b>
Anyone have the new Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson book from QVC? If so, do you like it? Are the layouts helpful?

I ordered it tonight from QVC. I just couldn't resist since it also came with a 6X6 album plus the papers and embellishments to complete the album!

i dont know anything about that book - but i wanted to say have a great trip to vegas!! i will be there for the fourth of july!!! :cool1:

I got the book and really like it. The small book is cute but I did like the paper from the 1st one better. Hopefully you will like it!

HC

holycow said:
I got the book and really like it. The small book is cute but I did like the paper from the 1st one better. Hopefully you will like it!

HC

I have the first one, how different is the second one?? Is it worth purchasing IYO??

I have book 1 and 2 and love them both. It's worth the money and the fonts cd's are great! I think that book 1 is better than 2 for layouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter