Liquor store in the airport?

dblumy

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere to purchase liquor (ie. a few bottles of wine) to bring onto the ship?

:rolleyes: Excellent question and one that I would love to know the answer to. Also how much is too much to bring on board?? And what are the hours of the liquor store at MCO?? Thanks :blush:

dblumy said:
Is there anywhere to purchase liquor (ie. a few bottles of wine) to bring onto the ship?

Not that I saw...You might do better to tote your own or ship it to your stateroom from home...

We brought 2 bottles with us but bought more in Key West (we were on the western). There is a CVS near the ship that sells beer (and wine too, I think). For hard liquor, you have to venture further into town.

There are no liquor stores in the airport. I explored the airport pretty thoroughly and there are only the usual newstands with limited staples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter